Monday, February 19, 2007

Chat Transcript

One of the greatest annoyances I have online are chat-bots - pre-programed "chatters" who reply based on the words you give them in response to their statement. I have fun because I don't use the "right" words.

The ultimate goal is to lead you to a particular website. Don't fall for it - you are likely to get as many infections on your computer as you would get on your person if you met the chat-bot for real.

The following chat transcript is not exactly family friendly, but the "bad" words are mostly misspelled so they don't get blocked by a filter (the chat bot did this, not me).


[19:47] pleasemakemebeg21: hi... annyone there?
[19:47]ME: no
[19:47] pleasemakemebeg21: oh your there ::) hi...
[19:47] ME: I said no
[19:47] pleasemakemebeg21: a/s/l (age ses location)?
[19:48] ME: surely you mean American Sign Language
[19:48] pleasemakemebeg21: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you might like to chqt.
[19:48] ME: or should I spell it American Sing Language since you can't quite get sex out correctly
[19:48] pleasemakemebeg21: so what hhave you been up to?
[19:49] ME: making fun of chat bots
[19:49] pleasemakemebeg21: ccool. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting kinda horny :) (*blushes)
[19:49] ME: I'd blush too if television made me horny.
[19:49] pleasemakemebeg21: feel like a little cber fun with me ? please please...
[19:50] ME: I'm already having cyber fun with you - or rather at you.
[19:50] pleasemakemebeg21: i think ill just take that aas a yes... being as that im starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?
[19:51] ME: Oh baby, so you're into humiliation
[19:51] pleasemakemebeg21: alright :) how bout i get down on my knees in front of you and help you out of your pants?
[19:52] ME: beat you to it babe, I don't wear pants at home.
[19:52] pleasemakemebeg21: tell me what you want me to doo with you while i slip out of my panties
[19:53] ME: hmmm...on your knees, taking off my pants and your panties at the same time. What are you, some kind of Hindu goddess?
[19:53] pleasemakemebeg21: oh yeqh babe.. dont stop. while i slide my hand down between my legs and part my moist lips
[19:53] ME: Actually, I would prefer you call your brother. I'm more interested in him.
[19:53] pleasemakemebeg21: oh it feels so good. Im holding your pulsing cock in my hand, my shiny red fingernails dig gently into your balls, while my full, soft lips engulf the mmass of your meat
[19:53] pleasemakemebeg21: open my website so you can look at me while im sucking you. ise the link in my profile!
19:54] ME: No, I'd really rather look at your brother, besides, your sucking me. Why should I have to look at a website to see you? Are you the Invisible Woman who can only be captured on film?
[19:54] pleasemakemebeg21: what do you think of my pics?
[19:54] ME: Not my type, but if your brother is nearly as hot as you think you are, then I'm all for it.Is your brother as hung as you are stacked?
[19:55] pleasemakemebeg21: shit the phone. dont stop stroking it. hold pn...
[19:55] ME: Please tell me it's your brother?
[19:55] pleasemakemebeg21: maybe you shouldnt ask so manyy questions
[19:55] ME: Yeah, chat bots are not so good at questions.
[19:56] ME: Or punctuation and spelling apparently.
[19:56] pleasemakemebeg21: sorry, I have to take this call, probly take bout five minutess. If you want, come to my page and lets finish this. I have my cam on there cyberfungirls dot com look for me on there
End of Session

I think I'll go have a cigarette now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed a really good opportunity when she asked you want you wanted her to "doo." :-)

Kibbie said...

One my my husbands strange pet projects in college was to create a female chat bot. He logged and posted a bunch of conversations! It was great fun! Especially because some of us could control what she said!

Grahamburger said...

So that whole bit with her fingernails? OW. Why would anyone find that attractive?

ClickComments