Thursday, May 31, 2007

Business of Busy-ness

For over a month, I have totally neglected blog writing and my (lack of) entries for the month of May indicates such. I have not forgotten – and in fact have regularly been reminded by certain regular readers. Despite ignoring writing here, I’ve had one of the most productive and prolific months of writing at work that I’ve had in the last year.

One of the frequently frustrating aspects to my job is that I can spend a month or six weeks being incredibly productive and writing tons of material – and it is still in draft format. I have another month of continued work to get the final products to the point that I want them. The work is exciting, but exhausting.

I’ve come home every day and managed to scrape something together to eat – mostly slim fast as I’m trying to slim up a bit to look good in swimsuits at the lake (clothing optional beach actually – but I wear a swimsuit – just can’t bring myself to the point of public nakedness). I’ve watched more television than I usually do, but it is so much more fun with a 50” HD television than one would imagine otherwise. Mostly, though, I’ve gotten my money out of my Netflix subscription.

While I’ve generally been too tired to write in the evenings, I have sketched out a few observations that I will try to edit to my satisfaction and get published soon.

Too bad my creative efforts at work do not lend to online publication – until I open up my personal website and start selling my products online. Then samples will be available.

No comments:

ClickComments