Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ahhh Spring

For most of the past week, the weather here in Austin has been about as perfect at weather can get. I actually described it as "San Diego weather" today at lunch with some friends as we sat on the outdoor patio.

Immediately after lunch, I came home and took my computer out to the back yard to test the network strength - and it works, so I was able to work outside for a while with some issues - namely, the computer's metal case is so shiny, there was a great glare on it that made it almost impossible to use. After moving around to a few places, I found one shady enough that the glare was no longer a problem.

It was so nice to be able to get the work done while I am out in the peacefulness of my yard makes means I get the best of both worlds - I can be productive and relax at the same time. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not, but I'll take it for now.

No comments:

ClickComments