Sunday, January 06, 2008

Vicks Trick


There is an old home-remedy that I have found to work exceptionally well in the last few days. For those with allergies or a cold that causes you to cough uncontrollably, get some Vicks VapoRub and rub it on the bottom of your feet and then wear socks. For me it works especially well at night. However, if your partner, spouse, or hook-up has a foot fetish, you may want to give them a warning.


I don't know why it works, but it has almost stopped my coughing. With all the drainage, I still cough some, but it is nothing compared to the non-stop hacking I had been doing.
I do not do what my grandfather used to do and that is heat it to a liquid and drink a teaspoon full. I just have not been able to bring myself to do that.

No comments:

ClickComments