Monday, February 16, 2009

I Had a Dream

I had a dream a few nights ago unlike any I have had before – at least that I remember. I keep going back to it trying to come up with some analysis of it or meaning to it, but end up just giggling insanely.

In the dream, a friend (from church) and I were attending an orgy. All around us nakedness and enthusiastic activity ensued. We were together in the middle of it all.

He reclined on a couch.

I sat on the floor leaning against the couch.

We were watching British comedies.

Yes , surrounded by an orgy, we were watching television. Surely it means something, but I cannot get past the giggling.

I am not sure if I keep giggling at the comedies we were watching, the absurdity of the situation, or just all the naked bodies I see in those recalled images.

Honestly – outside the passion of the moment – naked bodies are generally pretty funny.

I told my friend about the dream. He was not at all surprised saying he could see the two of us watching British comedies. I do not know if that meant naked (he is fairly European in attitude) or not, but he was very matter-of-fact about it all.

He has not yet caught the full visual of my dream. He would just be giggling too.

No comments:

ClickComments