Saturday, June 12, 2010

Adjusted

At the pride festival last week, a booth for  a chiropractic service offered discounts on an evaluation and  first visit, so I signed up. I finally gave in to the nasal wash for my allergies and it worked out great; for over 10 years I have had a steady pain in my right shoulder, so I was looking for something to relieve it. Chiropractic is non-invasive and since nothing else has worked, why not give it a shot?
I came away from the first adjustment and the regular pain I had experienced, in one case for 10 years and one for four, was gone. We will see if this continues and what I end up feeling from it, but I am willing to try it our for a while and see if it helps me reach my overall fitness goals.
Will it help with that last 10 pounds?

No comments:

ClickComments