Monday, July 27, 2009

(Relationship) Toxic Blog

I generally try to be somewhat restrained in talking about relationships or work in a public forum such as this. I don’t go to any extraordinary measures to hide my identity, so I could be found out by lovers or co-workers (Hey there, N, L, K, J, W, and C!).


This, for me, is simply not the place to air dirty laundry.


So, I try to keep personal and work related posts to the generic, humorous, absurd, or positive.


Twice I have mentioned that I have a boyfriend.


Twice, within days of mentioning said boyfriend, the relationship has ended.


So, I have made a resolution:


Whereas every time I mention a boyfriend in a post, the relationship ends and,

Whereas I really want a stable relationship in my life;

Therefore, be it resolved that I shall never again mention any relationship by title in a blog post.


From now on, anything regarding my personal relationship status will just have to be inferred through the text - or if you know me, you can just ask me directly, but don’t sit around refreshing this page for any juicy bits.


At least, not any juicy bits about me!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Awww Rusty, I wish you the best of luck in your love life. Just keep living, someday you may find the one that's perfect for you.

P.S.

Email me if anything, you know I'm like those ladies who love to gossip or listen to touchy feely stuff.

ClickComments