Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ADRAGTED


I am almost a little embarrassed to admit this, but I am totally hooked on RuPaul’s Drag Race. As the season finale drew close last night, my cable started freezing up every fifteen seconds. Every channel had the same problem, so I know it was not something specific to Logo.


I turned off the cable box.


I rebooted the cable box.


The picture and audio still kept freezing every fifteen seconds.


Logo does not put the shows online until the next day. I was going to have to live a life of isolation, not texting or taking texts from certain friends. There would be no blogging. There would be no Facebook.


Someone might tell me who won before I had the chance to get home and watch it for myself on Logo Online.


How is it possible that a television show has done this to me? I’m not a TV person unless it is a nature special. Then again - RuPaul’s drag race is kind of a nature special. Plumage. Disguise. Relationship. Drama. It’s all right there.


Fortunately, I tried unplugging the cable box and when it came back, it finally connected to the network and everything worked correctly. The show did not disappoint - it was drag drama all the way.


My gurl Raven did not win, but I can say that I’m ready for season 3!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see Season 2...

I also followed this, like I did "DYNASTY" in the 80's..What a show..

RAVEN, was clearly robbed, of the win..Tyra is beautiful, and wore the clothes well, but RAVEN< had the whole package..She has class...

Tyra, cried on the RuPauls heart, and all I heard was how he came from nothing, was sleeping on the ground,and did this all for his son...Sounds like he used his son to get what she wanted.

I real pity..My jaw dropped...Not sure is it's a "Color card" thing? A pity thing? or what? Being a gay man, I can;t understand why the best of the best lost?
I won;t be watching Episode 3...
As a gay man not into the gay lifestyle, watching these Dragqueens and understanding it is an Art Form,gave me a whole new insight into a part of being gay, and I applaud them.

But,just like season 1, that winning Queen, should not have won either.

RuPaul..You lost a viewer, and a Gayman also lost respect for you and how you come to decisions...Look back at all ur episodes..Tyra should have been off times ago.

ClickComments