Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Signs of...

While in New Mexico I had the chance to enjoy a few of the state signs that were posted. As usual, it was the signs that had something unusual about them that captured my interest and forced me to stop and take a picture. For one we actually had to turn around in order to get the picture.

My first thought at seeing this sign convinced me that New Mexico has clumsy cows in the least and at worst suicidal/homicidal cows.

Falling_rock_and_cow

I actually think some graffiti artist had some fun with the signage, but the state transportation department does not find it disruptive enough to replace.

New Mexico also provides a home to special fish.

Particularly trout.

Dsc00765

I wonder where the regular fish water can be found. Apparently the fishing in the stream is pretty good judging by the line of fishermen gathered in every accessible spot.

 

No comments:

ClickComments