Wednesday, March 28, 2007

From Ms. Sally Field!


I got an email from Sally Field today.

The topic was, “Final Attempt.”

I could only be so lucky.

Fortunately email spam filters are getting better, but because they sometimes catch the wrong emails, I regularly scan the ones captured to make sure friends messages get through.

The “Sally Field” name did catch my attention enough to stop and read the email title.

When it was not about some antiosteoporosis medicine, I was even more disappointed and let it go the way of all the other junk email – back into cyberspace unopened.

I wonder about the cyberlandfill.

I bet it is getting full and they may be looking for a new one. What kind of zoning would that require? I don’t really care. I don’t want it in my backyard.

No comments:

ClickComments