Monday, March 26, 2007

A Gay Boy and His Toys

Because so much of the United States is not yet ready for gay marriage or to accept that people who love one another, really can love one another, the gay community has great difficulty really establishing meaningful relationships. In part, because of the lack of societal acceptance, gay relationships have a much harder time being successful. As a result, gay men often have to rely on toys.

Every gay man needs to have just the right collection of toys if there is to be any hope of a successful relationship.

Two weeks ago, I bought a set of toys that I think will help me.

With these new toys, I don’t think I’m going to have to buy any new toys for years. They are made for lots of wear and tear.

I’ve had some fun playing with them, but I have not had a party yet to put the toys to the test.

Sometime in April, though, I expect to have a party where all my friends can enjoy the results of my new cookware. A gay boy has to have the right toys – and good cookware are the most vital I can have.

No comments:

ClickComments