I knew it was just a matter of time before my luck ran out and I was going to be tagged to do one of the infamous meme’s on the blog. I normally don’t’ read other people’s memes and was going to skip the one who tagged me, but as I was scrolling down, I caught my name in the list at the bottom.
So here goes – Eight things about me
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1) I should be in advertising instead of education. My first degree is Radio/Television Production, my second degree is (or would be, if I had taken one more semester of Spanish) English, my third degree is Psychology related – Counseling. Media/English/Psychology – sounds like advertising to me.
2) During two summers of college I worked at the Texas Department of Public Transportation. Yes, I used to wear a hard-hat, sexy reflective vest, and wave a flag at drivers. I also drove trucks and tractors as I worked to build and repair roads.
3) While working for the Highway Department during the summer, I worked with a high school acquaintance named Steve Williams, who later went on to fame as wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin (Austin 3:16).
3a) He now has made movies. I should have been a jock
not the drama club president.
4) Getting my drivers license was delayed by a few months because I broke both arms shortly after my sixteenth birthday. That’s what I get for playing Tarzan over a dry creek bed.
5) My first personal pet was a parakeet named Jim Bob after one of the boys on The Waltons (he was the cute one; surely my parents had a clue early on).
6) Although my real name,
7) I tend to be just a bit uptight and always have been. I had my first ulcer when I was starting ninth grade.
8) I’m a morning and night person – just don’t expect much out of me in the afternoon. I get up between 4:30 and 5:00 a.m. and go to bed about 10:30 p.m. I just have a few “waking” naps during the afternoon.
And so here goes my eight (rushing to get this done before they realize Curly named them)
1) Southern Boy
2) Lunar Gemini
8) Angel Eyes