Thursday, December 17, 2009

Playing with Photo Editor

I have begun to play around with iPhoto to edit different photos and see what the effects can do. Of course I had to play with the stump photos and given the grays and blacks naturally in the pictures, going with the black-and-white option was the first thing I tried.


The first photo change involved the picture after I converted it to black and white and then did the color enhancement.

This photo was converted straight from color to black and white. It is a little lighter than the photo with the color enhancement. There are benefits to each one, but I think the one with the color enhancement has a little more detail.


1 comment:

Nathan said...

I like the one with the color enhancement better :) that's neat, I'm so behind when it comes to technology (can u believe I don't have an i pod or mp3 player I use or fancy cell phones...

ClickComments