Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Week of Running - Week 3

The title is unfortunately misleading. Due to a pulled muscle in my back followed by food poisoning, I didn’t get to have a single run this week. Each day not running was more frustrating than the previous as I really looked forward to continuing the progress I had been making.
Not only has the drive been there to do the running, but the weather has been perfect for the running.
The food poisoning turned out to be worse than the back problem I was over the back problem in three days, but the food poisoning has hung on for five days.
Since it is supposed to be in the 40’s when I wake up in the morning, I’m going to do all I can to get up when the alarm first goes off to go out for a run in the neighborhood. Due to the time change, I cannot make it to the trail in the daylight during the workweek, but with a few good runs around my neighborhood in the week, I should be set for some good runs on the trail when weekends roll around (and I’m not working)

No comments:

ClickComments