Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Shopping List

I decided to get organized this year and actually prepare a shopping list before I went to the store.

Well, there is that.

And then there is the fact that "The Unmentionable" insists on lists and menus and assigned tasks for the meal. So not only was I motivated to make a list, I was actually motivated to type it, and organize it somewhat by section of the grocery store.

Turkey

Sausage

Fresh Cranberries

Oranges

Lemons

Limes

Apples

Sun dried Tomatoes

Celery

Carrots

Cream Cheese

Sour Cream (LOTS)

Butter

Milk

Half/Half

Eggs

Whipped Cream

Whipping Cream

Frozen corn

Lemon Jello

Vanilla Instant Pudding

Apple Pie Seasoning

SALT

Pecans

Karo Syrup

Pie Shells

Graham Cracker Pie Shells

Cornbread mix

Sugar

Brown Sugar

Olive Oil

Olive/Canola Oil

Yams

Chickpeas (Canned)

Cranberry Juice

Orange Juice

Pineapple Juice

Lemon Juice

Lime Juice

Margarita Mix

Rose’s Lime

Toilet Tank Tablets

Sandwich bags

Aluminum Pans


Dayquil

Nyquil


This list does not consider the various items I have stocked at home in my pantry.


Now, to prepare for "The Unmentionable's" spreadsheets with given shopping assignments by store based on Black Friday advertisement.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is salt written in capitals?

R said...

Because I need LOTS of SALT to brine the turkey.

ClickComments