Monday, November 02, 2009

Writing month?

Apparently November is some kind of writing month. I've seen links to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). I'm sure there are other forms of writing being promoted this month as well. Why not the short story? What happened to poetry?

Whatever the case, since I have so sorely neglected writing here as often as I should, I've decided to give it a shot and see if I can post daily for an entire month. (No, I'm not really official because I did not sign up to post on the "offical" site - I just stole the graphic!)

I tend to suspect that it will only go to support Despair Inc.'s demotivator:

Blogging- Never before have so many with so little to say said so much to so few.

I've made it to day two - and other than offending some far right christianists with my Lazarus zombie comments, I've not said much.

No comments:

ClickComments